Monday, November 29, 2010

Where does the time go?

It didn't seem that long ago that Christmas was still 6 months away!  Now,  in less than 4 weeks, it will be here.  It's hard to believe how fast time really does go.  I've been very busy with Christmas baking.  I can honestly say that I have not done as much baking in my entire life, as I have done in the last little while!  The orders are still coming in, so I still need to make more!  I've already had quite a few orders picked up, & I can say that I am happy with the way they turned out.  I have added some pictures of them..how they look packed in the boxes, & all done up with all the different Christmas theme boxes.
So..please take a look, & if at all tempted, don't hesitate to contact me.  I will still be taking orders for at least another week.
Thanks..& the best of the season to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment