Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hallowe'en..

It's finally here...Hallowe'en is tomorrow!  I had fun making the Hallowe'en cupcakes for a few different classrooms at my daughter's school.  Apparantly they had fun eating them too!  Hard to believe, but so far, it's supposed to be nice out tomorrow!  No snow, no rain, no howling wind..lets keep our fingers crossed until we get home tomorrow night!
The orders are coming in nicely for the Christmas baking boxes.  Before you know it, it will be December.  Sometimes time goes by too fast!
I've added a couple of new cake pictures as well.  A Hallowe'en birthday, & a shower cake for a brand new little boy.  I used the Cricut cake machine to cut out little blue footprints that I put around the sides of the cake.  Just added a little something to it!
Well, have a happy & safe Hallowe'en tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment