Friday, October 1, 2010

A new adventure..

Hi there..my name is Lorelei Pearson, & I have recently opened my home based cake decorating business.  I am fully licenced, & have 30 years experience in the bakery department of 2 local grocery stores.  The cakes that I have made range anywhere from single layer cakes, to cupcake cakes, to wedding cakes covered in fondant.  I ecnourage pictures of what you have in mind when it comes to wedding cakes or christening cakes..or any cake!
I have also made my Holiday themed cupcakes, which are great for class parties at school.  They sell for $12.00 per dozen.
Last but not least, I will be taking orders for boxes of Christmas baking.  Each box consists of 60 pieces, & they sell for $32.00 per box.  They consist of 12 different varieties of goodies!
Please feel free to take a look around at my pictures.  If you have any questions, or would like to discuss a cake, please call me at 986-3826.
Thanks for your time & have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment