Monday, October 11, 2010

Onward...

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone for another year.  The weather this weekend was absolutely gorgeous..nice enough to have been at camp!  But, we closed up 2 weeks ago, so we spent the holiday at home.  Next year will be different!
So now it's time to start getting my recipes & ingredient lists together for my Christmas baking.  They all sound really yummy..I want to make some now..but, no!  I'm sure the family wouldn't mind though!  All in due time!
I have also made a new email address for anyone wanting to get in touch with me that way.  It is
fondmemoriescakes@hotmail.com
Well, that's it for now..thanks for checking in to see what's new.  I'm always adding new picture of cakes I've made, so check back often!!  Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment